A Few of My Favorite Things

 


  1. Lavender Candle: My favorite smell is lavender as it has relaxing properties that help you drift away into a deeper sleep, and as someone with sleeping troubles, lavender is my savior. 
  2. Polaroid of My Dog: Living far away from home has me missing it more times than I can count, especially my sweet dog Fabio. Having this polaroid of him and his snaggletooth offers me a little piece of home 1000 miles away from it. 
  3. Hug Ring: This ring was given to me and my twin sister by our mom on Christmas. She has the same ring with her at school, and I have mine with me always, so whenever I put on this hug ring it is like hugging her from afar. 
  4. Dime: Every time I find a dime in an unlikely place I believe it is my Auntie Meredith who passed away sending me comfort. Whenever I see a dime I know that she is watching over me, keeping me safe, and no matter how alone I may feel she is always just ten cents away. 
  5. Lip Gloss: My biggest pet peeve is chapped lips, and one of my biggest insecurities is my lips so having lip gloss always on me gives me the clarity to know that my lips won't be chapped and the confidence to feel good in my own skin. 
  6. Planner: With ADHD a planner is a must, and if I didn't write everything I need to do down my brain would never be able to remember it all. My planner keeps me in check and on top of all the work I do in school and in life and helps me be successful. 

Comments

Popular Posts